Download free webinars by Space Tech Expo USA and Space Tech Expo Europe on metal additive manufacturing, electric propulsion, alternative spacecraft propellants and satellite production.
Exploring the Benefits of Artificial Intelligence for Future Spacecraft: from Data Processing to Efficient Constellation Control
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a technology with great potential for various segments in the space industry, including satellite systems, both small and large, and other spacecraft. The impending arrival of low-Earth orbit (LEO) constellations brings specific challenges, such as operational management of large swarms, Earth observation imaging analysis, and dealing with a more congested space environment. For large satellites, especially those that are software defined, AI can help with anomaly detection and data processing. Both these qualities will provide useful information to satellite operators as well as future satellite servicing missions.
In this webinar, AI experts in the satellite and other spacecraft manufacturing industry explain how this new technology is transforming the way we operate, use, and analyze spacecraft and the information they produce. This webinar will highlight the following topics:
● The potentials of AI to optimize operations efficiency
● How this technology can be used to improve how we process and exploit data
● How AI can enable future spacecraft architectures
Speaking organizations include: Satcoms Innovation Group, NASA Ames Research Center, Ball Aerospace
Creating New Market Opportunities for Future Spacecraft with Next-Gen Electric Propulsion Systems
Electric propulsion (EP) is a technology which has gained a lot of interest from major space industry players over the last five years due to technical advancements but also thanks to a renewed competition in the launch vehicles market. This webinar brings together commercial and agency representatives, to discuss the following topics:
- Technology research and development on Hall Effect Thrusters, Gridded Ion Engines and Highly Efficient Multistage Plasma Thrusters
- A market view on the benefits of these types of propulsion
- The expected technology trends for electric propulsion
- How market trends impact on power electronics
Speaking organizations include: European Space Agency, Eutelsat, Airbus Space Equipment Division.
Ready to Pick Up the Pace? How to Meet Future Demand by Reducing Your Satellite Production Time
Manufacturers are considering automation of specific manufacturing processes and standardization components; for example, by introducing or redefining the use of robotics and software. This webinar discusses the following topics:
- How can automation technologies be applied across the satellite manufacturing industry and how will they challenge and change the way we manufacture customized spacecraft?
- Which innovative tools have shown that they enhance a faster manufacturing cycle process?
- How will in-space manufacturing change the approach to spacecraft design and manufacturing?
Speaking organizations include: RUAG Space; Boeing Defense, Space & Security; and Tempo Automation.
Our next webinar as part of our Winter Webinar Series takes place on Tuesday 26 January 2021 find out more information on the link below...