Smarter Shows Safety Standards – Covid-19 Precautions
The health, safety and wellbeing of our exhibitors, visitors, speakers, contractors, and staff attending Space Tech Expo Europe in Bremen, Germany is our number one priority. We are collaborating with the City of Bremen and the Messe Bremen to ensure that you have a safe stay. All these venues have stringent cleaning and health standards, and Smarter Shows is implementing all state and local authorities’ guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety.
As national and regional COVID-19 regulations and recommendations continue to change and evolve with the changing international environment, so do the rules and regulations relating to participating in our events. Therefore, please always check these regularly updated reference documents and resources below for the very latest live information.
Currently the City of Bremen and the Messe Bremen recommend face masks to be worn indoors, regardless of your vaccination status, due to it being an international Event.
This is in line with the most recent guidelines relating to face covering requirements.
All participants must be vaccinated, tested or recovered and provide proof before entering the building.
- Mask wearing recommended for all attendees whilst indoors; to be supplied by the individual
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue
- Contactless badge printing terminals will be available at Registration
- On-site service desks, registration help desks and information points will be protected by screens/barriers where possible, or issued with the necessary PPE
- On-site signage and announcements to reiterate the importance of mask wearing, respecting others’ personal space and good hand hygiene
- All food and beverages will be served/passed by catering attendants, the exception being self-service coffee and water stations
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting, or