Meet Thousands of Prospective Customers at Space Tech Expo Europe
The exhibition is Europe's marketplace for space business, technology and innovation, and draws attendance of thousands of industry leaders, decision makers, engineers, specifiers and buyers to meet suppliers, manufacturers and integrators spanning the entire space supply chain.
Strategically positioned in Central Europe, Bremen is a city of aerospace excellence. Space Tech Expo Europe is the continent’s major dedicated supply-chain and engineering event for manufacturing, design, test and engineering services for spacecraft, subsystems and space qualified components.
Why you should exhibit:
- Access thousands of prospective customers, partners and existing clients - meet buyers for business and collaboration opportunities
- Network with global representatives from the entire advanced space technology supply chain
- Stay informed on the latest projects, processes, designs, materials, technological advances, and trends so you can manage cost and performance and give your customers what they need
- Benchmark your products and services against industry competition
- Keep on top of evolving customer requirements
Featured 2021 Exhibitors include:
"Space Tech Expo Europe has been really positive, there’s been a lot of traffic, a lot of people interested in our booth and products. We’ve had a lot of quality contacts and we’ve enjoyed it."
"This is the fourth event I’ve been to since events have come back post-covid, and this is the first one that has the energy and attendance level that makes it worth going to."
"It’s the place to be and we will return next year. It’s great for brand awareness and networking"
Bruce Doty, Director, Business Development, RAM Manufacturing Company, Inc
Mike Carey, CSO & Co-Founder, ATLAS Space Operations
Eisend Patrick, Marketing, AIRBUS