Call for Papers Open
The Space Tech Expo Europe team is excited to announce that the call for papers for the 2019 show is now open. We are now developing the Industry Forum, SmallSats Forum and Technology Forum agendas and welcome your input into our research, as well as inviting you to submit your own talk proposals. Please also feel free to submit a form if you are keen to participate in a panel discussion or have any ideas for innovative session formats.
- International development and cooperation
- Trends in the large satellite industry (from medium to extra heavy sized) : servicing, communications, ground system security, 5G implementation and development and more
- In-space assembly and manufacturing: advanced robotics, software, artificial intelligence, advanced propulsion systems and more
- Launch industry: vehicle optimisation, reusability, flexibility, finding new business opportunities and more
- Exploration mission development: In-situ resource utilisation (technical and legal challenges and innovations), commercial and public space station development, crewed and uncrewed missions, lunar village, and more
- Orbital debris challenges and technical development
- New partnerships between the space industry and others (including automotive, aviation and unmanned autonomous vehicles (UAV) market among others)
- Industry projections: areas for growth and areas for opportunities
- Technology development (from femto to small sized): satellite miniaturisation, electronics, communications systems, COTS components, swarm/constellation development, operations, big data analysis, observation camera optimisation and more
- Downstream end-user market requirements: AgTech, maritime, aviation, intelligence, communications, disaster management, business optimisation and more
- Small launch vehicle market: business opportunities, industry challenges, European launch sites
Including, but not limited to:
- Electronics: radiation hardened components, hi-rel and COTS, wire & harness, wireless connectors and sensors among others
- Testing: electrical, NDT, simulation, environmental, measurement & analysis
- Materials and design: new materials including metal additive manufactured components and advanced composites, innovative structures, light weighting and more
- Industry 4.0 technologies: additive manufacturing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, blockchain etc.
"I’m particularly interested in today’s session which is small satellites. There’s a lot of new entrants into the small satellite community and doing a lot of exciting things"
David Miller, Chief Technologist, NASA
“Space Tech Expo Europe is without any doubt the event of reference in Europe for the space sector.”
Juny Crespo, Project Manager, PLD Space
“It’s been marvellous! I’ve met a lot of people doing the same thing I do working in the space business, and the expo it's very nice to see so many companies.”
Reven Spannagel, Research Scientist, DLR
Disclaimer: Smarter Shows reserves the right to amend speakers, topics and scheduling at any time. This website is updated regularly to reflect such changes.
MESSE BREMEN, Halle 5
WFB Wirtschaftsförderung Bremen GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 421 3505-0 Fax: +49 (0) 421 3505-340
For event enquiries, email [email protected]
or call +44 1273 916 300.