Industry and Technology Forum Overview 2017
The free-to-attend Industry and Technology Forum bring together professionals in the space industry in Europe and beyond to discuss current trends, developments and challenges in the market, as well as innovative and ground-breaking technologies. The forums are specifically designed for engineers, manufacturers and decision-makers at commercial (aero)space and defence organisations, start-ups and Europe’s space agencies, as well as professionals at similar organisations based outside of Europe.
Why you should be there:
- Learn about the latest efforts on launcher cost-efficiency, satellite design and communication, as well as recent developments in data, security, policy, funding and many other topics
- Listen to keynote sessions from leading organisations in Europe
- Hear about global cooperation between Europe and agencies and companies across the Atlantic, the Middle East and Far East
- Meet people from companies and agencies across Europe and beyond
- Gain insight in the latest ground-breaking technologies from leading organisations and start-ups in the industry
- Get to know the requirements of the industry supply chain for SMEs
To view the Industry Forum agenda at-a-glance, please click here.
Disclaimer: Smarter Shows reserves the right to amend speakers, topics and scheduling at any time. This website is updated regularly to reflect such changes.
"I’m particularly interested in today’s session which is small satellites. I see that we’re in a very exciting time, it’s sort of a wild west where there’s a lot of new entrants into the small satellite community and doing a lot of exciting things"
David Miller, Chief Technologist, NASA
Nicole Heins – Conference Producer
US & Canada toll free: +1 855 436 8683
Europe: +44 1273 916 264
Book a Hotel
Exclusive discounted rates on hotel rooms in the local area are available to speakers and delegates. Click here to make a reservation today.
MESSE BREMEN, Halle 5
WFB Wirtschaftsförderung Bremen GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 421 3505-0 Fax: +49 (0) 421 3505-340
Tuesday 24 October, 2017 08:45am -16:30pm
Followed by a drinks reception 16:30pm - 18:00pm
Wednesday 25 October, 2017 08:45am-17:00pm
Thursday 26 October, 2017 08:45am -15:00pm
For event enquiries, email [email protected]
or call +44 1273 916 300.