Industry and Technology Forum Overview
The free-to-attend Industry and Technology Forum bring together professionals in the space industry in Europe and beyond to discuss current trends, developments and challenges in the market, as well as innovative and ground-breaking technologies. The forums are specifically designed for engineers, manufacturers and decision-makers at commercial (aero)space and defence organisations, start-ups and Europe’s space agencies, as well as professionals at similar organisations based outside of Europe.
Why you should be there:
- Learn about the latest efforts on launcher cost-efficiency, satellite design and communication, as well as recent developments in data, security, policy, funding and many other topics
- Listen to keynote sessions from leading organisations in Europe
- Hear about global cooperation between Europe and agencies and companies across the Atlantic, the Middle East and Far East
- Meet people from companies and agencies across Europe and beyond
- Gain insight in the latest ground-breaking technologies from leading organisations and start-ups in the industry
- Get to know the requirements of the industry supply chain for SMEs
Register your interest
Registration for Space Tech Expo Europe 2019 is not open yet. Please provide your details below if you would like us to keep in touch and notfiy you when registration is open
"I’m particularly interested in today’s session which is small satellites. There’s a lot of new entrants into the small satellite community and doing a lot of exciting things"
David Miller, Chief Technologist, NASA
“Space Tech Expo Europe is without any doubt the event of reference in Europe for the space sector.”
Juny Crespo, Project Manager, PLD Space
“It’s been marvellous! I’ve met a lot of people doing the same thing I do working in the space business, and the expo it's very nice to see so many companies.”
Reven Spannagel, Research Scientist, DLR
Disclaimer: Smarter Shows reserves the right to amend speakers, topics and scheduling at any time. This website is updated regularly to reflect such changes.
MESSE BREMEN, Halle 5
WFB Wirtschaftsförderung Bremen GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 421 3505-0 Fax: +49 (0) 421 3505-340
For event enquiries, email [email protected]
or call +44 1273 916 300.